Ravenvision Photographic takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we've collected about you at any time.
Ravenvision Photographic respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles:
- Ravenvision maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Subscribers to our e-mail services or any other feature/service found on a Ravenvision Web site will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from Ravenvision.
- Ravenvision collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our site. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
- Ravenvision will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g., data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access).
- Ravenvision will not share any information you've provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you've requested. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Data: Any time you visit a Ravenvision Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, Ravenvision Photographic gathers certain navigational information about where you go on our Web site. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web site are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the site to the needs and interests of our online visitors. In addition, this tracking data may be used to tailor information presented to you on our site based on your previous use of the site and your interests in particular topics.
How We Communicate with You
Ravenvision may send authorized communications to you on the basis of the information you provide to us through e-mail or regular mail. We will not contact you by telephone, fax, or other means unless you have explicitly requested us to contact you in that manner. You may also optout of e-mail and regular mail communications from us at any time (see "Opt-Out Procedures" below).
Disclosure of Personal Information
Ravenvision understands the importance of your privacy. We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for the use of Ravenvision Photographic and its subsidiaries. We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described below, and never without your consent.
- Business Partners: Ravenvision Photographic may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services to our site visitors. As part of such a relationship, Ravenvision may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Web site functions (e.g., the E-Mail Reminder Service). Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both Ravenvision Photographic and its partners.
- Agents: Ravenvision may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Ravenvision sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of Ravenvision Photographic are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: Ravenvision may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web site, the site themselves, or the public.
Policies on Children
Children under the age of 13 are welcome to use Ravenvision Photographic Web site. However, we will ask that a registrant under the age of 13 obtain the approval of a parent or guardian before they become fully registered with one of our Web site.
Accessing Ravenvision Photographic Web Site from Outside of Canada.
If you are visiting a Ravenvision Company Web site from a location outside of Canada , your connection will be through and to servers located in Canada. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within Canada. Transactions handled through PayPal will process information through their servers in the United States.
The personal data record created through your registration with a Ravenvision Web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
Ravenvision Photographic Web site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas.
You may always optout of receiving future communications from Ravenvision Photographic. Our site allow users to optout of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified.
Notification of Changes
Contacting the Web Site
E-mail: [email protected]
50 Birmingham St.
Stratford , Ontario , Canada